Sharing with specific people
This guide will explain how to share your mind maps, and how to invite others to view and edit them with you.
Share a mind map
Open your mind map and clicktap
the button in the
Type in the email address of the person(s) you want to share your mind map with.
While you are typing an e-mail address, you may receive suggestions based on your past sharing
Press Enter, or
clicktap the suggestion to add it
to the list.
Once you decide who to share your mind map with, select what level of access you would like them to
- If you only want people to view your mind map, give them Can Read access.
- If you want people to freely add to, or make changes to your mind map, give them Can
- To stop sharing mind map with a specific person, give them No Access.
and people on the list will receive an email with a link
to your mind map.
Share a Folder
You can share entire contents of a folder as well. To do that:
- Naviagate to My Mind Maps page
- Select the context button next to the folder you wish to share.
- Select option 'Sharing...'
- Follow through steps described in previous example